To keep a tough core hardening the surface.
This process is based on the effect that is produced at low pressure, when the gases fed into a chamber are made conductors and inside it is created a difference in electric potential between two electrodes. This technology can only be applied in vacuum furnaces, with chambers in which the parts are placed on a bracket that is negatively charged while the case of the furnace is positively charged.
- Using parameter control, layers appropriate to each type of material and use are obtained.
- The potential to avoid white layer.
- Minimal deformation.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Increased hardness and tenacity.
- Good strength against wear and abrasion.
- Increased strength against corrosion.
- Great increase in strength against fatigue.
TYPES OF PARTS
- Machinery components: Worm drives, guides.